View the Price List
PAYING FOR MATERIALS AND SERVICES
- Check with ISC staff to see if your school principal has set up an open account for charges. If not, patrons will need to pay for materials.
- Check with your school secretary about the procedures for using your “Teacher Supply Money” for ISC purchases. Prior approval may be required for reimbursement. The ISC will provide a receipt upon request. These receipts will be needed for reimbursement from your school.
CHARGES FOR SCHOOLS WITH OPEN ACCOUNTS
- Charges are made for materials and services performed in the ISC.
- All NPOs must be signed by the School Principal/Department Administrator and Administrator of Schools.
- In the Description area, please include the school year and the desired maximum amount.
- No credit will be extended to any patron.
ORDERING ITEMS TO BE PREPARED AND/OR DELIVERED
- The ISC Staff is happy to take orders for many of the items on the price list.
- Patrons may call (801-567-8238) or email (ISC@jordandistrict.org) to place orders.
- The ISC Staff will happily help put together and create premade items and kits if given sufficient completion time.
- Items can be picked up or delivered to school/department (delivered items must be pre-paid or added to open NPO).