The Instructional Support Center (ISC) is a District work center that is used to prepare instructional, professional development and official District support materials. Because Jordan School District subsidizes the operation of and materials for the ISC, use of the ISC’s laminators, die cutters, bindery equipment and other facilities and services is limited to school and District projects.
Personal, religious and non-school related materials may not be reproduced in the ISC. This includes materials in home school educational settings. Public libraries or outside printing companies are appropriate resources for such services.
Eligible Patrons & Patron Identification
- Jordan School District employees must wear approved district identifications badges when using the ISC.
- Volunteers and PTA members as submitted and approved by principals and department administrators may use the ISC.
- Regular substitutes are not eligible to use the ISC. Long-term substitutes may use the ISC with an authorization form provided by the teacher substitute clerk in Human Resources.
- Home school patrons may use the center if they are on the approved list provided by Jordan District’s Planning and Student Services Department. They must show picture identification to ISC staff.
Non-approved individuals will not be allowed to use the ISC.
Children in the ISC
Due to safety and liability concerns, children under the age of 12 are not allowed in the ISC. ISC personnel are not available to assist with child supervision. Children should not be left in any school area or outside the ISC without supervision.
PAYING FOR MATERIALS AND SERVICES
- Price lists are posted in the ISC and on this website.
- Check with ISC staff to see if your school principal has set up an open account for charges. If not, patrons will need to pay for materials.
- Check with your school secretary about the procedures for using your “Teacher Supply Money” for ISC purchases. Prior approval may be required for reimbursement. The ISC will provide a receipt upon request. These receipts will be needed for reimbursement from your school.
CHARGES FOR SCHOOLS WITH OPEN ACCOUNTS
- Charges are made for materials only.
- All NPOs must be signed by the School/Department Administrator and Administrator of School.
- In the Description area, please include the school year and the desired maximum amount. (This amount may not exceed $999.)
- No credit will be extended to any patron.
These guidelines are necessary for the efficient, appropriate, and legal operation of the Support Center. Your cooperation is sincerely appreciated.